It’s time to reveal our February Mystery Stitch Marker Club!
The theme was Love Hearts and we donated £3 to the British Heart Foundation charity for every set sold.
Through sales from this club we have raised £50 that will be donated to the British Heart Foundatation on 28th Feb. Thank You to everyone that supported this club!
The club included:
- 10 x mixed colour Czech heart beaded stitch markers with Swarovski crystals and a ceramic beaded keeper to hold them together (RRP £14) – includes ring sizes to fit 4mm, 7mm, removable and crochet clasps
- 1 x Progress/Crochet style stitch marker (RRP £2)
- 1 x Free UK shipping
- We will be donating £3 to the British Heart Foundation charity (we’ll add all donations to our JustGiving page at the end of February).
There were also a few optional limited edition notions available with co ordinating beads and colours, of which 10% of all sales were donated to British Heart Foundation.
- Needle holder, to fit needles up to 4mm, with heart and swarovski crystal charm
- Mini Crochet Hook with beaded heart and swarovski crystal charm
- Portuguese Pin (beaded) with glass bead heart and swarovski crystals
This is one of my favourite club sets so far!
There are still a few sets available and we will continue to donate to British Heart Foundation whilst stocks last.